"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands."--- Kristi Larson

Our little princess!!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

Friday, September 12, 2008

No such thing as too many prayers!

We were able to visit Ava as she had been released from the intensive care unit. We were very alarmed by her breathing. It is so labored and she is very uncomfortable. Despite how she felt she would reach out for Bret and I both. She would also look at you so sweetly and smile. We requested that she be placed back in IC despite the fact we cannot visit her in there. She will receive a better nurse/doctor to patient ratio.We are deeply concerned about her condition and are requesting many prayers for this little angel.She has a very good team of doctors and nurses taking good care of her
On another note ,we live in Houston and my family is facing Hurricane Ike. We live about 1 hour from the coast. Both of my boys are there with my family. I pray that God keeps them safe while we are away.
Well all I can say is ...When it rains it certainly does pour!
N

2 comments:

Karen said...

Nicole,

I will pray that God will wrap His loving arms around your family right now... in Houston and Russia. I watched first hand God work miracles when my son was born. He was in ICU with some major breathing problems for 4-5 days. After I totally surrendered Him to God, he started getting better.
Much love!
Karen

Ron and Dinia said...

Hi Nicole,

Hope things are improving for you in Russia as you wait to pick up your daughter. You are in our thoughts and prayers and please let me know if you need a local contact person in Moscow. We are out of the country but we still have contacts there.

Hang in there!

Dinia