"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands."--- Kristi Larson

Our little princess!!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Answered Prayers!!!

We got the most wonderful phone call today from Violet our translator! Ava is so much better and maybe getting out of the hospital on Monday and going back to the orphanage!Thanks Violet for taking such good care of us and keeping us informed.
We were blessed twice today! We received more wonderful news from my family everyone is okay and my home had no damage. What a relief!
Thank you everyone for the prayers!
N

3 comments:

Karen said...

Praise the Lord!! I thought about you on and off all day. Everytime I whispered a prayer for you guys!
Karen

Michelle R said...

Now, I will pray for a quick turn on to the boy's electricity! Give my big big hugs to Princess Ava!

Susan said...

Good news!! Glad to hear that little Ava is doing much better.