"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands."--- Kristi Larson

Our little princess!!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

Friday, July 11, 2008

Saying goodbye

Today ,we had our medicals done. Everyone was very nice and it was not bad at all. I have been a little under the weather today. Hopefully my tummy will be feeling better tomorrow as it will be our last day to spend with Ava. We have really been amazed at all of the changes in her as we visit each day.So, it is very heartwrenching for us both to think of leaving her behind.A friend had shared how she had completed her family both through adoption and through the birth of her children. She had shared that her labor during adoption was far more difficult of the two. Having given birth to two wonderful boys, I have to agree with her. We are so excited about seeing her tomorrow but at the same time having to say goodbye to her just seems unimaginable. Please pray that she knows how much she is loved and for a quick return back to her.
N

4 comments:

Becky and Keith said...

I'm sorry your tummy isn't feeling well and I'm very sorry we haven't been able to meet up! Today was FUN! :-) I hope your last visit with Ava goes well. Just think... the sooner you get home the sooner you get back! That's what kept me going! Have a safe trip home!

Karen said...

Nicole,

You are the sweetest and deserve the biggest blessing. I'll be praying that God will watch over your little angel and you during this brief separation.
Karen

Michelle R said...

Nic, I am waiting to hear the play by play on Bret and the 8 drs. I know there is more funny to it with him around!

time for more retail therapy. Sweetsoles.com has a good sale going on. if you type in thanku15 you get another 15% off until monday night. Happy shopping!

Amy Randolph said...

Nicole and Brett...
I wish you both a safe travel back to the US.
I am so happy for you both as Ava will be here soon. She is already blessed to have been chosen to be a part of a loving family. I look forward to meeting her.
It's amazing what a child can do to a heart.
Blessings! Amy