"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands."--- Kristi Larson

Our little princess!!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

Friday, May 8, 2009

Look at my new Custom Pool !!!






Don't be jealous! I have always wanted a pool in my backyard. So when I saw this at Walmart I said "Perfect!" We had planned on putting a pool in this year but we put the money to better use. You see the beautiful Russian swimsuit model... need I say more!

As I sit outside lounging on a alligator teeter totter I can honestly say this is the best pool ever!

Sunscreen $8.00

Custom Pool
from Walmart $ 15.00

Giggling Bikini Beauty
with
the plumbers crack ... PRICELESS!!!!!!!
N

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Great post! She's so cute :)

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Ava gets more beautiful every time I click over here! I love the curls falling in her sweet face.

We chose adoption over pool too, but then the call of the water got the best of us. We got our court date before the pool was completely finished (no cover, no landscaping, fence incomplete, etc.) and spent the rest of our pool money taking the whole family to Russia. But our litte Lexi is sooo worth waiting on all that other stuff. She loves the water too.

Hilary Marquis said...

That swimsuit is precious! Love the ruffles. Happy Mother's Day a little bit late :)