"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands."--- Kristi Larson

Our little princess!!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hold on Ava...Mommy and Daddy are on our way!!!!

We got the most wonderful call this morning from our Agency stating that we will be in Russia for our court date on Sept 8th!!!! There is nothing more exciting than to look down at that ringing phone and see your adoption agencies number displayed on caller I.D.!!! With court taking place on September 8th that means we will officially pick up Ava on September 19th and return home on September 27th! We are thrilled beyond words. Congrats to the other CSS families that received good news today. Now, I am off to make all the arrangements!
N

8 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WHat wonderful news, I am so happy for you.

Our Family said...

Congratulations, what wonderful news!
Have fun making all of your plans and finishing up all of your last minute retail therapy!
Adrian

Joe and Renae said...

WOOOOOOHOOOO! That is so exciting...congratulations! I can't WAIT to see that number on my caller ID!

Have a GREAT trip and I can't wait to see pictures of A.

Renae

Antoine & Lori said...

Nicole, I am so thrilled for you! Can't wait to see pictures of Ava. Enjoy every minute! Lori

Beth said...

Congrats Nicole, so happy for you and your family! I will get those pictures of Jax to you this week, so you can bring them to Podolsk for us - thank you, thank you! Can not wait to see pictures of Ava!

Karen said...

Oh my goodness! I just now looked at your blog. I'm so excited for you. Hugs!
Karen

Brandie said...

Congrats!!!! Keep us posted.. stay safe and enjoy the trip of your life!!!!

Susan said...

Congratulations! That is right around the corner.