"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands."--- Kristi Larson

Our little princess!!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The benefits of retail therapy!!!





Just what the doctor ordered! There is something about shopping that just makes you feel better! I set out on a mission today to stretch the dollar bill as far as I could! I set a budget(which I totally ignored) and got tons of clothes for the children in the orphanage.The girl at Gymboree went in the back and pulled out a box of hats and gloves for .99 each!I also hit Carters and made out like a bandit there too. I figured this was a productive way to kill time while waiting for the call. I will leave you guy's with a few photos of some of the goodies !Enjoy!







N

1 comment:

Michelle R said...

Nicole- You are such a wonderful influence on me! This was the perfect idea!
Michelle