"We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands."--- Kristi Larson

Our little princess!!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing

Monday, March 31, 2008

Post # 1!

Well here it goes! This is my first attempt to join the world of bloggers! For those of you that do not know me this is quite a feat. I have spent so much time over this past year following the various blogs of families in the process of international adoption. These blogs have been so helpful supplying much needed information and hope . I felt this blog would be the least we could do for the families that are a few steps behind us on this great adventure. Kind of a "pay it forward" inspired blog! I hope that our blog serves as a great information tool for families either in the process or thinking about adoption. Although last weeks entry would have provided great info on how to remove a lego lodged in a 5 year old's nostril... I will spare you all the details!

All of the necessary paperwork is in Russia...and now the wait begins. For those of you that are not familiar with the waiting stage, I believe this will be one of the most difficult parts of the process. But after seeing all of the happy little faces of the children that are finally home,it will be well worth the wait! Now, I am going to attempt to throw myself into other projects to pass the time and pray that it goes by quickly!

One final note...Please pray for my mother -in- law. She is in her final stages of cancer. It is kind of bitter sweet to be excited about being blessed with a new little life , as someone else is leaving ours.



N

4 comments:

Over Caffeinated Mama said...

Nicole,

It looks great! You did it ALL! Great job! :)

Ondrea

Becky and Keith said...

Nicole - This looks GREAT! You even added music... how cool! Can't wait to follow you through the wait and see you meet up with your little princess!

Tiger & Kar said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I love your header. It's beautiful.

I'm really looking forward to following your journey to your princess. Feel free to stop by our blog if you haven't already!

Best wishes!

Michelle R said...

Wow- very impressive for one of us hunt and peck girls--- we might have to kick you out of the techno-not club and submitt you for the technofabulous club!!

I think we are very close in the process and both looking for girlies!! We submitted a tad before you. Hugs to you, I feel the wait too. xoxo